Ken Williams's New Page
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Ken Williams writer: novels, books, screenplays, feature articles
conthien69@yahoo.com
“Ken Williams writes from the heart. He understands, with great clarity, that there is no more powerful form of commentary than to tell moving stories of human frailty and hope. Whether he writes from a wartime battle zone or chronicles the passing of forgotten brothers and sisters on the streets of the city, we are there with him, inspired by his compassion, his sense of justice and dignity, and his appeal to our collective humanity.” Steve Lopez, author of: The Soloist, columnist, L.A. Times.
I worked for over thirty years for the homeless of Santa Barbara. I have a wealth of experience working with the mentally ill, alcoholics/drug addicts, war veterans, the infirmed, neglected, survivors of sexual violence and, also the prejudices and fears of some and the incredible hearts of others who reached out to help the new leapers of our time. I use these experiences as sources and inspirations for my novels, screenplays and articles. I served in combat with the 9th Marines---The Walking Dead in Vietnam.
Writing Credentials: I’m a columnist with noozhawk.com. All local news outlets including the Santa Barbara Independent and the News-Press have published my work. I have two published novels: China White and Shattered Dreams, A Story of the Streets. My nonfiction book: There Must Be Honoris a collection of my articles interwoven with my autobiography.
contact: conthien69@yahoo.com
webpage: kenwilliams-writer.com
I worked for over thirty years for the homeless of Santa Barbara. I have a wealth of experience working with the mentally ill, alcoholics/drug addicts, war veterans, the infirmed, neglected, survivors of sexual violence and, also the prejudices and fears of some and the incredible hearts of others who reached out to help the new leapers of our time. I use these experiences as sources and inspirations for my novels, screenplays and articles. I served in combat with the 9th Marines---The Walking Dead in Vietnam.
Writing Credentials: I’m a columnist with noozhawk.com. All local news outlets including the Santa Barbara Independent and the News-Press have published my work. I have two published novels: China White and Shattered Dreams, A Story of the Streets. My nonfiction book: There Must Be Honoris a collection of my articles interwoven with my autobiography.
contact: conthien69@yahoo.com
webpage: kenwilliams-writer.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment